IELTS test dates are open over the year, meaning you can schedule your exam whenever it is most convenient for you. Since IELTS test centres operate on a first-come, first-served basis, it’s important to schedule your exam date as soon as possible. During peak season, tests will sell out up to a month ahead of time. As a result, registering for the IELTS exam as soon as possible is critical.
The computer-based IELTS test is offered up to three times a day, seven days a week. After taking the exam, candidates should expect to receive their results in 2 to 5 days. As a result, you can schedule your IELTS test whenever it is convenient for you. Aside from that, the IELTS test can be taken up to four times a month on paper.
In this article, you will find the IELTS April 2021 dates along with some IELTS preparation tips.
IELTS Exam Dates 2021
How to Find the IELTS Dates 2021?
The British Council and IDP IELTS India administer IELTS General and IELTS Academic tests in major Indian cities. As a result, students should review the April dates listed below and select the one that is most comfortable for them.
How to Register?
Applicants who want to schedule their appropriate test centre and IELTS dates can do so here. Candidates must do the following tasks:
- Click on Registration on the British Council’s official site.
- To find a test date, go to ‘Find Test Date’ and type in the month, region, and module you want to test.
- After that, you’ll be routed to the IELTS Application: Check the Availability of Tests tab.
- Candidates must choose the desired date and then press ‘Apply.’
ALSO READ How Radhika achieved IELTS 8 bands in just a week with IELTS Ninja
International English Language Testing System Exam Dates Availability
Computer-based IELTS exam sessions are now available in 16 regions:
IDP IELTS Exam Dates 2021
Owing to the increased demand for students wishing to pursue higher education abroad and needing an International English Language Testing System to do so. In Tier 1 cities, IDP International English Language Testing System India is holding the International English Language Testing System Computer Based Exam during July and August. Applicants can search the official IDP International English Language Testing System India site to see what dates are possible while keeping in mind their university registration. Applicants who want to take the exam on paper must search the official website for specific dates when the International English Language Testing System exam is valid.
British Council International English Language Testing System Exam Dates
The British Council is another well-known organisation that administers the International English Language Testing System test to applicants interested in furthering their studies abroad. Applicants should look up available International English Language Testing System General and IELTS Academic Test Dates in different major cities throughout the world.
The British Council is conducting the computer-based section of the IELTS Exam for the advantage of applicants between July and August. Applicants who want the pen-paper module, on the other hand, can search the British Council’s official site for International English Language Testing System exam dates.
Also Read: IELTS Course Duration: Check out the Complete Guide to IELTS Exam
IELTS April 2021 Dates
If you want to give your IELTS exam in April 2021, read the IELTS exam dates below carefully
|IELTS Dates in India||Exam Type|
|10 April 2021, Saturday||Academic and General Training|
|17 April 2021, Saturday||Academic Only|
|24 April 2021, Saturday||Academic and General Training|
|29 April 2021, Thursday||Academic Only|
IELTS 2021 Test Centres in India
The International English Language Testing System test is administered by two official agencies in 77 places across India, the first being the British Council, which has branches in over 55 locations. IDP Education, which operates in 59 countries, is another well-known organisation. Regardless of the agency that performs the exam, the predetermined fee for the exam is INR 14,000. To register for the International English Language Testing System exam or schedule a test centre, you must first contact the agency that is approved to administer the exam. You have the option of selecting an agency based on the venue that best meets your needs.
IELTS Exam Date Postpone/ Cancel
The International English Language Testing System test may be cancelled or rescheduled by candidates. Applicants should, however, delay or cancel the exam in person or by email. It is not possible to cancel or delay an appointment over the internet.
- You can offer a refund of or less than 25% of the administrative charge if you delay or cancel your submission longer than 5 weeks before the big exam.
- Applicants who postpone the test less than 5 weeks before the exam date will not be refunded.
- No refunds will be given to anyone who does not show up for the test.
Also Read: IELTS Reading Score Calculator: How is the IELTS Reading Score Calculated?
IELTS Preparation 2021: IELTS Dates in India
Try to Improve Your English
- Every day, practise your English. As far as possible, read, talk, listen, and write in English. This is a tried and true method for improving your English and, as a result, your International English Language Testing System score.
- Make an effort to communicate in English with your friends and relatives.
- Listen to radio, tv, and movies in English. Listen to a number of English voices, including those from the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, Canada, and New Zealand.
- If at all necessary, read English-language magazines.
- To improve your writing skills, write letters, texts, or notes in English.
Know the Exam Format and Rules
- Carefully read all of the knowledge literature offered by your test centre. Its aim is to disseminate critical knowledge on how to correctly respond to what section of the exam.
- Comprehend the test’s style as well as the test’s ranking requirements.
Practice Sample Papers
- Practice the test using free International English Language Testing System test sample questions.
- Also, use the International English Language Testing System practice materials which you can buy from the nearest exam centre
Stay Calm and Relaxed on Exam Day
- Make sure you’re familiar with the exam’s rules.
- The day before your exam, get more than enough rest.
- Plan your trip, make sure you’re familiar with the test venue’s area and know how you’ll get there in order to arrive on time.
Aspirants may study on their own or take examination preparation classes to prepare for the exam. All who want to train for the International English Language Testing System should use the best books and materials available. Those who need professional assistance can choose a course from IELTS Ninja.
Also Read: IELTS Course Details: What You Should Check before Joining Any Institute?