After finishing a typical degree, many students prefer to take individual classes so they can hone in on a particular talent. In only a few weeks, some students finish their classes, but some courses take years to complete.
What is an IELTS training course? IELTS stands for the International English Language Testing System, so the course delivers the know-how to assist students with this exam.
Students learn the particular ways employed in IELTS examinations, the manner within which they’re going to be evaluated, what to expect for the various sections of the take a look at and therefore the specific skills required to try to do well on the take a look at.
Academics typically offer queries kind of like those students can see on the particular communication so that they might apply to respond to them so they receive feedback.
Learning and perfecting English enriches the non-public and skilled lives of staff reception and abroad. It’s conjointly typically demanded varsity, work or migration in countries like Canada and European countries.
Why Choose the Best Online IELTS Preparation Course?
The skills students learn in courses that prepare them for the IELTS exam. These take a look at English synchronic linguistics, reading comprehension and essay writing. There is no set value for a course that you must choose in IELTS preparation, therefore you may do some research of your own. Once you discover an establishment and study program that meets your desires, it’s vital to succeed in out and elicit correct information to form an honest call.
The IELTS online course preparation course you choose has to work conjointly with the success rate. You may take a look at what you are getting ready for. This exposes opportunities to measure, work and study in countries that need English as a spoken or fluent language.
Following the IELTS exam, students may pursue a PhD in engineering in America or a master’s degree in marine biology in Australia. Professionals may fit in varied positions like translators at airports around the world, chief executives of international companies or doctors at hospitals in the UK.
Why Choose to Study IELTS Online?
A course in preparation for IELTS is mostly taught online, but can also be followed in a classroom setting. However, for several other students and coaches, offline courses carry certain inconvenient aspects. Here such as the class timings are fixed. Offline centres have their flaws, of course. In all the towns, good offline classes are not eligible. And all students will not be judged by a single tutor, and this can often create a distance between the student and the mentor.
The expense and time of travel both add up. And all students will not be evaluated by a single tutor, and this can often create a distance between the student and the mentor. The expense and time of travel both add up.
An assessment such as IELTS requires the students’ attention so that their tutor can find out the challenges they encounter, their shortcomings and means of addressing them. The tutor needs to be a committed one who will devote all his attention to the student and encourage them to progress.
On the other hand, online classes are very easy, versatile, and modifiable. Students save time and money on trips.
Also Read: MCQ Type of Questions in IELTS Reading Exam
Some IELTS Online Courses to Study From Home
Total IELTS Prep Course on Udemy
It is one of the rated courses on the website, with more than 29,000 learners now taking up this IELTS online training prep course.
This IELTS online training prep course, developed by IELTS specialist Keino Campbell, who was awarded by Udemy in 2018 for being the best instructor in the category of exam preparation, is suitable for both IELTS academic and general training.
IELTS Preparation Online Course by Magoosh
There is no more detailed course when it comes to training for IELTS online training than Magoosh. It contains more than 125+ lessons to help simple concepts for learners, 650+ questions that will assist in practise and email support to remove any uncertainty that students may still have. And the best part is that everything comes with a money return guarantee for 7 days. This is the best for those that are sceptical about whether they can learn IELTS online.
The University of Queensland’s IELTS Academic Exam Training
Coming from a university, it should come as no surprise that this course is only for training for Academic IELTS. Driven by English speaking professionals from the University of Queensland, the course has 80+ hours of content for immersive testing and discusses each part of the exam very in-depth. Each module includes visual demonstrations analysing methods and tactics to rank higher bands, separated into 4 modules.
The British Council’s FREE IELTS Online Course
This free online IELTS course will help students become acquainted with various parts of the exam, how they are judged and how to ace them. They do not prepare you to score well, as must be evident by now; they just educate you about the exam.
IELTS Preparation Online by IELTS.org
By evaluating the material and examining the type of question posed in each segment, it assists in interpreting the test format. To keep the progress in check, it has official IELTS practise materials with sample test questions. It also offers free advice, lessons and helpful examination material.
Free Online Sources on Youtube for Online IELTS Preparation
Some excellent YouTube channels have amazing content and help you efficiently improve your English:
- The IELTS official YouTube Channel would be the first choice. It is an initiative of the official organisation of the IELTS. They have a series of brief video tutorials, dealing with the IELTS exam in any little detail. Each of their videos takes less than a minute, but they are well informed.
- A treasure chest of free IELTS learning resources is the IELTS Ninja YouTube site. There are complete lessons that explain how to deal with various IELTS sections; for example, how to do well in listening, how to compose an essay, etc. All the videos help you efficiently learn English for IELTS. By learning useful phrases, vocabulary and grammar, there are also videos to help you improve your English language. To get good grades, IELTS students must practise both English and IELTS skills.
Online Youtube Preparation Sources
- The next favourite is Liz’s IELTS. The YouTube channel for this lady is full of tools you will certainly gain from. You can learn about subjects, how to answer questions and helpful words for speaking part 1, part 2 and part 3 of the speaking exam. You will improve your IELTS speaking strategies. Your IELTS Writing Assignment 1 can also be enhanced and built for line graphs, bar charts, tables, diagrams, maps and pie charts.
- The channel that the British Council runs is taken as the IELTS Official. The British Council is known for supplying better IELTS materials. There are also useful tips about how each IELTS segment should be tackled. Videos describing the nitty-gritty of each part of IELTS are also available. This channel also lets you get updates on their live Facebook sessions.
- The official BBC YouTube channel for learning English is BBC Learning English. In terms of learning English, the BBC is invaluable. Their videos are very popular with English teachers and are committed to clearing the doubts of the learners on different problems of grammar and vocabulary
Is Mentoring Important for IELTS Preparation?
The amount of information available on the internet for IELTS preparation is limitless. You need to understand what to leave and what to study or pursue. That’s where a mentor comes into play. You can gain a lot from the practical advice and encouragement of the mentor. The mentor can help you increase your social and academic confidence, and help you make more empowered decisions. A mentor can help you improve your band score.
Best IELTS Online Course
One reason why students choose offline mode of preparation over online mode is because of the personal mentoring offered by them. Hence if you can receive personal mentoring and prepare for IELTS for the comfort of home, then you should join the institute.
IELTS Ninja is an online institute that offers personal mentoring to students preparing for IELTS. They are a team of individuals who help candidates attain their desired band scores in IELTS. They help you attain a maximum band score with minimum effort. They offer courses that are result driven and are affordable. They believe that students should be at the centre of all training.
IELTS Course Details
IELTS Ninja offers multiple courses for both academic and general training courses. The IELTS course durations are listed below:
- CDT Guided Program: This is a 3-week program with more than 40 unique practice tests. This course offers a personalized face – to – face evaluation with flexible timing.
- CDT Self Learning Program: This is a 3-week program with more than 40 unique practice tests. They offer instant feedback and grading on the listening and reading section.
- Bootcamp Program: This is a 3-month program with more than 130 hours of personal mentoring. They offer 20 mock tests and 20 hours of amazing training videos. This program offers unlimited doubt solving masterclasses.
- Extensive Program: This program covers all four sections of the IELTS exam and with more than 90 hours of personal training. This course has a duration of 5 weeks and 20 hours of amazing training videos.
- Ultimate Program: This is a rigorous 8 band programs that offer extensive practice. This program consists of 36 hours of courses with an expert trainer. This is a program with a duration of 8 weeks.
You can know about more courses offered by IELTS Ninja by visiting the website.
There are offline as well as online centres when it comes to the best IELTS institutions. Whether to go with the offline ones or the online ones, depends from person to person.
You can practise reading and listen to English news around the world. Listening to interviews will also help you develop your listening skills. BBC radio and TED Talks are some of the examples where you will find interesting content are ideas worth sharing. You may visit Englisch-hilfen for grammar purposes. For more blogs like this check out IELTS Ninja