Kuwait is a big country in UAE. There are many candidates every year who apply for IELTS exam for Permanent Residence or want to go abroad for further studies or work purpose. Candidates face major problem in choosing the right mode of coaching for their IELTS exam. Here are 5 ways to prepare for IELTS in Kuwait.
Best coaching methods for IELTS in Kuwait
Since Kuwait is a popular country, here the mode of coaching you choose for IELTS in Kuwait is important.
1. Offline IELTS coaching classes- Offline IELTS coaching is for candidates who want some basic training for IELTS. Here the training will be in batches so it is rare that you get some personal attention. Here is a list of a few offline coaching classes for IELTS in Kuwait
1. IDP IELTS- Salem Al Mubarak St, Salmiya 36052, Kuwait.
2. British Council- , Essa Abdulla Bahman St, Kuwait City.
2. Personal Training- Personal Training for IELTS is through personal tutor. Here the individual trainers will give you some personal attention. Personal tutor are hard to find. You can check them on Facebook.
3. Online IELTS coaching classes- Online coaching is where candidates get personal mentors with quality training. Here are there are trainers from across the country. The city has very few coaching centres they therefore prefer online classes. Here there is flexibilty of time and also easily accessible. They are many websites online:
Ratings of IELTS coaching methods in Kuwait
These ratings of IELTS coaching methods in Kuwait are based on the method of training.
1. Hyper Personalised Training: Hyper personalised training is for students who are weak in their communication skills. These candidates choose online coaching here they get personalised training with quality trainers. We rate them according to their method of training.
Online IELTS coaching: 9.4/10
2. Home Tutor Offline: Home tutor is basically an offline coaching mode. Candidates can find personal trainers online. They are available on tutor websites. According to their method of teaching they are rated:
Personal Offline Training: 8.3/10
3. Offline Coaching: Offline coaching is for candidates who have strong communication skills already. They just want some basic training to clear the exam.They are rated as per their method of teaching.
Offline IELTS Coaching: 7.2/10
What Coaching methods candidates are using in Kuwait?
For you to know the review of how candidates are studying for the IELTS exam in Kuwait. We present you the score band as a statistical data:
What is the international average score band in Kuwait?
For you to know the review of how candidates are performing for the IELTS exam in Kuwait. We present you the score band as a statistical data:
IELTS exam dates in Kuwait.
The exam dates for Kuwait in 2017 calendar year are as follows:
|29/07/2017||IELTS GENERAL TRAINING||25/07/2017|
|19/08/2017||IELTS GENERAL TRAINING||15/08/2017|
|09/09/2017||IELTS GENERAL TRAINING||05/09/2017|
|30/09/2017||IELTS GENERAL TRAINING||26/09/2017|
|14/10/2017||IELTS GENERAL TRAINING||10/10/2017|
|28/10/2017||IELTS GENERAL TRAINING||24/10/2017|
|11/11/2017||IELTS GENERAL TRAINING||07/11/2017|
|02/12/2017||IELTS GENERAL TRAINING||28/11/2017|
|16/12/2017||IELTS GENERAL TRAINING||12/12/2017|
How to improve score band in IELTS exam?
To improve your score band or score a good band in IELTS what you need is a quality trainer. A quality trainer is someone who will help you develop your skills. The task where you need regular practice is writing and speaking task. You can practice through practice sheets, assignments and mock tests.