Saudi Arabia is a big country. There are candidates who apply for IELTS exam for Permanent Residence or want to go abroad for further studies. The main problem is to find a good trainer for IELTS in Saudi Arabia. We solve your problem here.
Best coaching methods for IELTS in Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia has coaching mode but the confusion is which would be the best coaching method for IELTS candidates in Saudi Arabia.
1. Offline IELTS coaching classes- Offline coaching classes is for candidates who want some basic training for IELTS. These coaching classes are nearby candidates residence. Here are some coaching classes in Saudi Arabia
1. IDP Education Pty Ltd- Al Olaya, Riyadh 11543, Saudi Arabia.
2. British Council- Al Bandariyah, Al Khobar 34424 AI 34424, Saudi Arabia.
3. IDP Education & IELTS Testing- Silver Tower King Abdulaziz Street, Al Khobar 31952, Saudi Arabia.
2. Personal Training- Personal training is for candidates who want some personal attention for IELTS exam. Here there is an individual trainer who train candidates. Personal trainers are hard to find. You can find them on Facebook.
3. Online IELTS coaching classes- Online coaching for IELTS is were you get personal attention with some quality trainers. Candidates prefer this mode of coaching as it is flexible with its time and easy to access. You can check some online websites:
How to choose the right IELTS training institute?
To crack the IELTS exam it is important that you choose the right mode of coaching. A right mode of coaching is where you get some personal attention and quality coaching. You need to develop your skills for writing and speaking task. You have to practice regularly for that you need some problem sheets. This has to be provided by your trainers.
What Coaching methods candidates are using in Saudi Arabia?
For you to know the review of coaching methods adopted by candidates in IELTS exam in Saudi Arabia.
How are students performing in IELTS in Saudi Arabia?
For you to know the review of how students are performing in IELTS exam in Saudi Arabia. We present you the score band of Saudi Arabia
|5 or less||37||28||18|
|5 to 6 bands||44||44||47|
|6 to 7 bands||15||19||26|
|7 to 8 bands||3||3||7|
IELTS exam dates in Saudi Arabia.
The exam dates for Saudi Arabia in 2017 calendar year are as follows:
|29/07/2017||IELTS General Training||25/07/2017|
|19/08/2017||IELTS General Training||15/08/2017|
|30/09/2017||IELTS General Training||26/09/2017|
|14/10/2017||IELTS General Training||10/10/2017|
|28/10/2017||IELTS General Training||24/10/2017|
|11/11/2017||IELTS General Training||07/11/2017|
|16/12/2017||IELTS General Training||12/12/2017|
Which is the difficult task?
There is nothing as such difficult in IELTS exam. All you need is to develop your skills and practice regularly. There should be more focus on writing and speaking task. Writing and speaking task are task which needs good practice to score a good band.