Brunei is a tiny nation in the South Asia. There are many candidates every year who apply for IELTS exam for Permanent Residence or want to go abroad for further studies. To crack IELTS in Brunei you need to have a right approach. Here are 5 ways to prepare for IELTS in Brunei.
Brunei has all coaching mode but the confusion is which would be the best coaching method for IELTS candidates in Brunei.
1. Offline IELTS coaching classes- Offline IELTS coaching is for candidates who want some basic training. This is preferred by candidates who want to coach in their nearby residence. Here is a list of some classes in Brunei.
1. CfBT Education Services BSB- Bandar Seri Begawan BE1318, Brunei.
2. St. George’s School- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei.
3. Royal Regalia Building- Bandar Seri Begawan BS8611, Brunei.
2. Personal Training- Personal training is for candidates who want a personal mentor. Here there are individual trainers who train the candidates give them some personal training. You can find them on Facebook.
3. Online IELTS coaching classes- Online Coaching is where you get quality trainers who give you personal training. Here the coaching is flexible with its time and easy access. There are some websites you can check them online:
These ratings of IELTS coaching methods in Brunei are based on the method of training.
1. Hyper Personalised Training: Personalised training is for candidates who are weak in communication skills. Here they develop their skills with quality trainers guiding them. They are rated according to their method:
Online IELTS coaching: 9.3/10
2. Home Tutor Offline: A home tutor is training at home where you get personal trainers who teach you offline. These candidates prefer personal training by an individual trainer. The personal tutors are ranked on the basis of their performance:
Personal Offline Training: 8.2/10
3. Offline Coaching: Offline coaching is classes for candidates who are strong in communication skills. Here there are trainers who won’t be able to give you personal training. Here is the ranking of offline coaching according to their performance:
Offline IELTS Coaching: 7.5/10
For you to know the review of training trends of candidates for the IELTS exam in Brunei. We present you the score band as a statistical data:
For you to know the review of how candidates are studying for the IELTS exam in Brunei. We present you the score band as a statistical data:
The exam dates for Brunei in 2017 calendar year are as follows:
|Test Date||Type||Result Date|
|29/07/2017||UKVI General Training||11/08/2017|
|06/08/2017||UKVI Life Skills B1||19/08/2017|
|06/08/2017||UKVI Life Skills A1||19/08/2017|
The main reason why candidates are scoring a low band is that they do not have a good trainer. That is why their skills are not getting developed. Writing and speaking task are one which needs practice. You can check some online content to solve problems. Don’t shy, research well before you decide your IELTS trainer.