- With access to the internet and social media websites, many children are exposed to a number of dangerous situations. Adults should thus limit access to the internet for their children. Do you disagree?
- It is believed that women are more suited to child-rearing than men. What is your opinion on this issue?
- Do you think extra-curricular activities are important in a student’s life?” Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
- Some feel that school uniforms make schools safer for students, create a “level playing field” that reduces socioeconomic disparities and encourage children to focus on their studies rather than their clothes. Others say school uniforms infringe upon students’ right to express their individuality, have no positive effect on behavior and academic achievement. Discuss both sides & give your opinion.
- Some believe in enrolling their children into the best schools so that they learn to socialize while others believe that homeschooling is a better option. Discuss both views and where do you stand on this topic?
- People believe that being literate in English allows you to acquire better jobs and thus allows one to have access to a better standard of living. Up to what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement?
- to fall behind studies – You’ll fall behind in your studies if you keep missing school.
- face-to-face classes – With face-to-face learning, it’s possible to have a live interaction between a learner and an instructor.
- e-learning education – At this level, students can use the e-learning platform to learn everything from basic management principals to general business management skills.
- learn something by heart – When you learn something by heart, you learn it so well that you can repeat it from memory quickly and without thinking about it.
- to pursue studies – She wants to pursue a legal career.
- to pass with flying colors – Every single one of you passed your final exam with flying colors
Reading Reference Links:
Below are links for your reference :
- https://www.gradjobs.co.uk/news-and-advice/why-fluent-english-is-important-for-your-future-career https://www.regent.org.uk/blog/post/6016/benefits-of-using-english-in-the-workplace