The Land Down Under is renowned for being home to beautiful weather, peaceful living and diverse opportunities for sport and leisure. But did you know that it is also the third most famous place to study abroad in the world? Or that the standard of their study and training is globally renowned by universities especially for Masters in Sydney?
You will have the opportunity as a foreign Masters in Australia student to experience the aspects that make it one of the most desirable tourist destinations in the world and take advantage of the unique educational opportunities provided by its universities. The blog will also explain and answer the question How to apply for masters in Australia?
Study in Australia
Why Study Masters in Australia?
Here are some of the most persuasive arguments for choosing this year’s Masters in Australia:
- World-class reputation: Some of the top universities in Australia – eight Australian universities are among the top 150 in the world, representing the academic excellence of the region.
- World outlook: More than 440,000 students abroad studying in Australia should not be wrong- the institutions must do something good!
- Beautiful weather- Fantastic climate and quality of life, it celebrates its reputation as one of the best and most prosperous countries in the world, along with enviable year-round sunshine.
- Australia’s oceans and beaches may be recognised as a surfer’s paradise for unique research opportunities, but they also provide unprecedented potential for environmental science research. How many other nations, after all, give their marine biologists the opportunity to explore the Great Barrier Reef?
- Internationally accepted programmes – Masters degrees, modelled on the British degree scheme, they are the best universities in Australia and the world.
Best Universities in Australia
The following is a list of top universities in Australia centring around Masters in Sydney as well!
Australian National University (ANU)
University of Sydney
University of Melbourne
University of New South Wales (UNSW)
University of Queensland (UQ)
University of Western Australia (UWA)
University of Adelaide
University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
University of Wollongong
University Of British Columbia
Cost of Studying Masters in Australia
In smaller Australian towns and suburban areas, you can find that tuition fees in larger cities like Melbourne and Sydney are marginally higher than tuition fees.
Degree rates in Australia vary from AUD$23,200 per year to AUD$43,680 per year.
How to Apply for Masters in Australia?
International students typically apply, either by post or online, directly to Australian institutions. You can download application forms from the websites of institutions or ask for the forms to be uploaded. You need to have the most application forms.
- Your personal information
- Certified evidence of your language proficiency degree in English. This includes your IELTS score.
- Information, such as academic transcripts, of your previous academic qualifications
- The preferences for your course-the course(s) you are applying for
- A review of your time at work (if applicable).
- Another choice is to contact your country’s education agent or an overseas representative of the organisation to which you apply. Your application form asks you the course(s) you are using.
If you are still finishing your studies, you can normally provide proof of your most recent marks before your final results can be obtained. If the documents you have are not in English, you must request a certified official translation. A non-refundable processing fee of around AUD$50 to $100 that must be included with your application is paid by most organisations.
Getting ready for departure, It is time to apply for your student visa now that you have been admitted. Using either your letter of offer or your CoE, you can apply for your student visa, but you will need to provide proof of your CoE before your student visa is issued. For more info, see Student Visas. You will have to buy your plane tickets and arrange your Overseas Student Health insurance and arrange your housing situations.
Usually, your education company will give you an admission kit with data to help you plan for your trip to Australia. This could include specifics of your course and accommodation choices, location facts, financial information, and orientation programmes details. To know more and the role of IELTS in your visa application, check out IELTS ninja.