Australia provides a relatively stable environment for graduation to spend your money in. The colleges are good, the structure simplified and comparatively simpler. Staying in Australia gives a balanced view of the best and finest student cities in the world as well as the suburbs.
Is Masters of Business Analytics in Australia a good idea? To know this, read this article till the end
Why is Australia Good for Studying?
Offers world-class Education
Australia delivers genuinely world-class education and frequent features in global rankings for a country with a comparatively limited number of universities. Eight Australian universities rated in the top 100 in the new QS World University Rankings, lauded in fields such as academic reputation, employer reputation and foreign student ratio. The Times Higher Education Rankings and the Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic List of World Universities have also included many universities.
Australia, with a significant population of foreign students, is one of the most religiously diverse nations in the world. This means you’re going to study with students from around the world and enjoy all of the comforts of home, from restaurants and grocers to film festivals and food fairs. As revealed in the QS Best Student Cities List, this country is also home to some of the best student cities.
Offers Great Work Opportunities
Foreign students can work up to 40 hours a fortnight, helping you pay for items like nights out with friends or short trips during holiday breaks. After graduation, students will have the ability to stay in this country to work, taking advantage of the post-study work visa. There are also opportunities for graduates with accounting, information technology and engineering degrees to obtain experience and mentoring in an Australian workplace, such as the Professional Year Program (PYP). Completing a PYP will help you obtain permanent residency.
Top Universities in Australia
- University of Melbourne
- University of Western Australia
- Monash University, Melbourne
- Deakin University
- University of Adelaide
- La Trobe University
- Swinburne University Melbourne
- University of British Columbia
- Macquarie University Sydney (best for Masters in Sydney)
- University of Technology Sydney
For undergraduate programmes, a study visa for Australia allows the student to score at least 5.5 in each of the four IELTS band criteria, with an average minimum score of 6.0 and above. But if you plan to seek a degree in the engineering programme, teaching or education research, note that total and per band, the minimum IELTS score is 7.0.
For masters, a score of 6.5 overall with no bands less than 6 is required.
Is IDP IELTS Valid in Australia?
IDP IELTS is approved by almost all specialist entities for immigration to Australia and is built into the point-based immigration system. Nevertheless, you need IELTS Academic for technical registration and job.
The education system is classified into three primary, secondary and tertiary divisions. A part of school education for a period of 13 years is primary, intermediate and senior secondary education, which is equal to finishing 12th grade. It is possible to recognise higher education and vocational studies as university programmes and skills development-focused diploma courses in India, respectively.
These are offered through:
- Vocational education and training (VET) institutions.
- 47% of Australia’s total population is born outside of the country.
- In 1902, second after New Zealand, women in Australia won the freedom to vote.
- Within 100 kilometres of the ocean, over 80% of its population lives, making it the most urbanised coastal dwelling population.
- Looking for an e-mail box next to you? The Great Barrier Reef has one!
- Heard of the Benders Banana? They are the people of the Queensland region.
- Migrants make up 4 out of 10 Australians.
- The world’s sporting capital has 70 per cent of its overall population engaging in a single outdoor activity or sport at least once a week.
- From over 90 nations, 526,932 foreign students are there.
Australia can be your best destination for your Masters degree in business analytics. With its top-class education system and diversity, it offers a lot more to international students. It also assures in providing good work opportunities right after completing your graduation. So don’t think much about studying in Australia, go for it without any doubts