- Studies have shown that in many countries the income gap between the rich and poor is ever increasing.What problems can arise from this situation and what could be done to address this situation?
- Many companies offer their employees the opportunity to work from home.Discuss the advantages and Disadvantages of working from home for the company.And give your own opinion.
- Certain parents believe that good parenting means constantly being involved in the lives of their children. While some parents believe it is better for the development of their children if they learn to deal with situations by themselves Discuss both views and give your own opinion .
- Sometimes, companies choose people based on their personality rather than skill set Why do you think that is the case? What do you think is more important – personality or skills?
- Some people think that the only way to be successful in business is to have a unique product. Discuss if you agree or disagree.
- Nowadays celebrities are more famous for their glamour and wealth rather than for their achievements , and this sets a bad example to young people To What extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some people believe that money is the most important factor for achieving happiness . However, others believe that happiness has nothing to do with money. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion and examples.
Below are the links for your reference:
- The museum in town has many artifacts that were found in the local area. Most are tools from the Stone Age.
- His father was very authoritarian and he used to scare me quite a lot.
- Children should be brought up to respect their parents.
- If things go wrong for someone in their formative years, it can have an impact on their adult life.
- But the state is even more culpable, making bad decisions about the design of the program, particularly the contractual requirements related to field testing.
- The depravities of leading men in TV dramas traditionally don’t leave permanent scars.
- And within those types, they found hallmark genetic changes that are driving many cancers.