Through this article, let us focus on IELTS Speaking task .The examiner will take your face to face interview. The examiner will lead you through the three parts of the test:
- An introduction
- An individual long turn where the candidate speaks for one to two minutes on a particular topic,
- And a two-way discussion thematically linked to the individual long turn.
The candidate gives a short talk towards the end . A card of familiar topic and several prompts for IELTS Speaking task is given . Then, you have one minute to make notes on what you want to say before speaking for two minutes on the topic given.The topics are based on your own experience.Example. A person or place you know, or an event or activity you have experienced. Furthermore, the examiner may ask you a brief question at the end.
So,in this article, an audio is generated as an answer
In recent IELTS Speaking task, following question appeared on the cue card.
”Describe something that you always wanted to buy
- What is it?
- Why do you like it?
- Do you think you will buy it someday?”
ATTEMPTING THE QUESTION
- There can be two parts to the solution.The first part is learning how to use your one minute preparation time well. The second part is about your concentration on ideas.
- Your notes can be of great help that you can make on what you want to say.
- So, In the given question, you can speak about what is the thing, how do you find it, answering the questions asked.
- Furthermore, You can also explain what you would do after you buy it.
- Also, You can generate similar ideas on the basis of the question asked.
My team mates made an audio on how the answer should be in IELTS Speaking task .
- Here, If we look at the audio, we can notice that my team mate fumbled twice or thrice while speaking which should be avoided for not getting the marks deduced.
- Also, Repetitive words like, ‘as well’ , ‘such as’ are also found . Hence,this should prominently be avoided.
Also,Your personal mentor can help you practice IELTS Speaking task. You can record an audio over the question you need to speak preferably . On Facebook we are generating more posts on tips and preparation.