To opt for masters in Ireland, you should know these facts:
- A safe, pleasant country coupled with an unrivalled sense of fun, our hospitable atmosphere means that living there is an unforgettable experience.
- It is an English-speaking nation, has strong cultural, economic and educational ties with the English-speaking world, particularly with the United Kingdom, our next-door neighbour, and with the United States.
- Internationally accepted credentials and comprehensive Irish qualifications of choice are recognised internationally for excellence. An internationally regarded business schools, centres of excellence in science and technology, as well as esteemed language, humanities and art schools, students can select from a wide variety of programmes to suit their needs.
- Supportive living environments in order to fully support students during their time in Ireland, committed foreign offices to collaborate closely with research, administrative and professional personnel. Students receive direct access to information, equipment, resources and personnel through these support systems.
A Country Rich in Culture
Ireland is a land rich in cultural heritage, with a tradition of world-leading invention and an ambitious and artistic community. Ireland’s distinctive inventive and artistic ethos is an important part of the Irish experience, from the flamboyance of Oscar Wilde to mould-breaking James Joyce, from John Bell’s pioneering quantum mechanics to Nobel Laureate Ernest Walton. Ireland’s distinguished alumni are innovators in their sectors, pioneers in their communities and champions of distinction worldwide. Qualifications received and ties made in Ireland include a passport to success.
Companies who need a professional, trained and highly capable workforce to fuel their success prefer to locate in Ireland, leading global businesses in Ireland. Ireland invited, to name only a handful, Google, Facebook, Pfizer, Apple, Intel – all of which selected Ireland as their European base.
English Proficiency Requirements
- You ought to hold a relevant bachelor’s degree or certificate if you are applying for a postgraduate course at an Irish university. The undergraduate course must be coherent and applicable to the course in which you choose to earn your degree. Applicants would need to have an honours degree of at least 2.1 (60 per cent) or an equal outcome from a university in India.
- Both candidates are expected to show a high degree of English language proficiency. If English is not your first language, in a recognised English language exam, as illustrated below, you must present the minimum standard.
|Test||University||Institute of Technology||Colleges|
Top Universities in Ireland
There are many top-ranked universities in Ireland, all of them with a global reputation. Ireland’s top-rated colleges are great places to go for your Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD. These colleges are renowned for offering exemplary education to foreign and local students and have the highest reputation.
Ireland has some of the nation’s best-known and highest-ranking law schools, business schools, schools of engineering, and medical schools, and they are able to accept students from all around the world.
Below is a table of universities in Ireland for masters
|Universities||Times Higher Education Ranking (2021)||Shanghai Jiao Tong University Ranking (2020)||Top Universities Ranking (2021)||U.S. News & World Report Ranking (2020)|
|University College Dublin/ Dublin business school||251||301||177||227|
|Trinity College Dublin||155||151||101||240|
|University College Cork||301||401||286||451|
|University of Limerick||501||701||511||860|
|Dublin business school||501||439||837|
|National University of Ireland, Galway||301||601||238||557|
Job Opportunities in Ireland after Masters in Finance
After you graduate, you will be able to stay and work in Ireland, although there are certain limits. If you are a non-EU candidate, once you get your test results, you can apply for an extension of your study visa for up to six months (up to 12 months in the UK), so you can get work experience. You have to apply to the Garda National Immigration Bureau in the Republic of Ireland for this.
After that, in particular, places where there are skills gaps, you will only be able to get jobs. These include IT, healthcare and financial services. You will need to get a ‘Green Card’ to remain in Ireland for the long term. It is released under two conditions:
- If the job pays over €60,000 annually
- If the job is in a restricted list of occupations, pays over €30,000 annually and is for at least 2 years.
Study your Masters abroad in Ireland, a city where stunning scenery, creativity and a friendly foreign environment meet with literature. You will enjoy the most friendly countries in the world by studying in Ireland and benefit from lots of opportunities in education and science.