IELTS Academic Extensive Program
A extensive IELTS training online covering all 4 Modules for higher band seekers
What you learn
- In Depth Analysis of the Reading Section Using Annotation Strategies
- Multiple choice
- Identifying information
- Short-answer questions
- Identifying writer’s views/claims
- Matching information/features
- Matching headings
- Matching sentence endings
- Sentence/Summary completion
- Note/Table/Diagram label completion
- In Depth Analysis of the Listening Test
- Keyword Listening Strategy
- Identifying Key information Strategy
- Avoiding Distractors
- Acquiring a ear for Native Accents
- Multiple choice
- Diagram Labelling
- Form Completion
- Sentence/Summary Completion
- In Depth Analysis of the Writing Section
- Understanding Task 1
- Formal Letter Writing
- Informal Letter Writing
- Understanding Task 2
- Types of Essays
- How to Write an Introduction - Body - Conclusion
- Writing Opinion & Non Opinion Essays
- Writing Problem - Solution Essays
- Writing Advantage - Disadvantage Essays Writing Discussing two views in an Essays
- In Depth Analysis of the Speaking Test
- Tackling Cue Cards in Speaking Test
- Tackling Discussion session in Speaking Test
- Guidelines for Band 9
- Practice with IELTS Speaking Partner
The IELTS ninja Success Guarantee method
Personalized 1:1 training
IELTS Study Portal
IELTS Mock Tests
Detailed Evaluation Sessions
1000+ students have recieved 8 band
- 22 hours of personalized class session with a qualified mentor
- 50+ hours of high-quality video lectures for optimal learning
- 15+ mock test and practice tests
- 5-week course duration
- Daily expert led IELTS masterclasses
- Flexible timings for convenient, anywhere learning
Everything you want to know about how IELTS Ninja ensures your success
Why should I take IELTS Coaching?
- The IELTS is a both a very simple test and yet can be quite tricky. Most people would like to believe that they can do this test by themselves, but there’s a lot of misconception and misinformation online that it's best to get trained by an IELTS expert to ensure you get your desired bands score.
Should I take IELTS General or IELTS Academic?
- The IELTS General Training test is for those who aim to settle abroad in an English speaking country. While on the other hand, The IELTS Academic test is for people applying for higher education or professional registration in an English speaking environment.
Should I attempt IELTS paper test or Computer based test?
- It totally depends upon you. If you are good with computers and feel that your handwriting is not neat enough, do attempt the computer based test. But if you are confident about your handwriting and are more comfortable reading off a paper then opt for the paper test.
Which program should I enroll in?
- This depends totally upon your requirement and the time you have to prepare. If you have the time and want the best results, the most recommended courses would be to go for an Ultimate or Mission Program.
Can I change or upgrade my current courses?
- Yes you can upgrade or change your course at any time.
Know More about IELTS
High scoring IELTS essays
Writing great IELTS essays is e Writing great IELTS essays is eWriting great IELTS essays is eWriting great IELTS essays is eRead More
Common Essay Writing Mistakes
The IELTS Writing module can be tough. Many test takers make mistakes that can lower their scores. This article provides tips to help you in the exam.Read More
Effective Study Techniques
If you dream of doing well in the IELTS exam, then effective studying strategies are the way to make it happen! With the right prep, you can perfect your languageRead More