GRE Verbal Focus
An extensive 2 month course for boosting your GRE Score 7 Weeks
What you learn
- Write Essay
- Text Completion
- Reading Comprehension Multiple-choice — Select One Answer Choice
- Sentence Equivalence (MCQ , multiple select)
- Reading Comprehension Select-in-Passage
- Quantitative Comparison Multiple-choice Questions — Select One Answer Choice
- Multiple-choice Questions — Select One Answer Choice
- Data Interpretation Answer short question - fill text
- Data Interpretation Multiple-choice Questions — Select One Answer Choice
- Numeric Entry Answer short question - fill text
- Multiple-choice Questions — Select One or More Answer Choices
The IELTS ninja Success Guarantee method
Personalized 1:1 training
Online Study Portal
Practice & Mock Tests
Detailed Evaluation Sessions
1000+ students have recieved 8 band
- Personalized 1-on-1 classes, 35+ hrs, with a qualified mentor.
- 15+ hrs of masterclasses for in-depth learning.
- Extended 54-week course validity for flexibility.
- 20 hrs of high-quality video lectures for optimal results.
- 7-week course duration.
- Flexibility to choose your time and learn anywhere.
Everything you want to know about how IELTS Ninja ensures your success
Why should I take GRE Coaching?
- The GRE, while seemingly straightforward, can present challenges that may catch test-takers off guard. Engaging with GRE coaching under the guidance of experts can maximize your chances of achieving the desired scores.
Which program should I enroll in?
- Choosing a GRE (Graduate Record Examination) program depends on your specific needs, learning preferences, and schedule.
Can I change or upgrade my current courses?
- Yes you can upgrade or change your course at any time.
Know More about GRE
GRE : Decoding Graduate Record Examination
The primary purpose of the GRE is to evaluate a candidate’s readiness for graduate-level academic work. It assesses skills in critical thinking, analytical writing, verbal reasoning, and quantitative reasoning.Read More
Why you should give GRE test?
What is the GRE Test? The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardised test that is required for admission to many graduate institutions in the United States and Canada, as well as a handful in other countries.Read More
How to Prepare for GRE exam?
The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardised test that is required for admission to many graduate institutions in the United States and Canada, as well as a handful in other countries. Educational Testing Service owns and administers the GRE.Read More