- The internet has transformed the way information is shared and consumed, but it has also created problems that did not exist before.What are the most serious problems associated with the internet and what solutions can you suggest?
- Some people say that in our modern age it is unnecessary to teach children about the skills of handwriting To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Nowadays, parents are allowing their children to use tablets and smartphones to enhance learning.Do the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?
- Nowadays children are being encouraged to use computers and digital media to enhance their learning.Discuss the Advantages and disadvantages of this concept .
- Social Media websites have amassed large user bases.Do the advantages of being a part of a social media site outweigh the disadvantages?
- Technology has enabled the mass production of goods with the use of machines . Discuss the merits and demerits of mechanized production.
- The promoters of social media claim that they are connecting people and enabling people to share like never before. While critics claim that social media site often impinge upon one’s privacy Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- The reason that most people are in debt is the overuse as well as irresponsible use of credit cards. Banks ought to do a background check and only issue credit cards to individuals who have the ability to pay back their debts.What is your opinion?
Reference Links :
Below are links for your reference :
Common Phrases :
- Email has made communication, especially abroad, much simpler and faster.
- Steve Jobs was a great innovator .
- Many useful devices have been invented over the last few decades.
- Teenagers think it is important to have the most up-to-date technology.
- Modern mobile phones such as the i-phone are very user-friendly .
- Everybody should have access to the internet.
- Technological advances have brought many benefits to the world.